Exciting Bike Exciting Bike

Ma Face wtf Ahh

lol funny as hell good sprite animation and voice acting

Genius Cop II Genius Cop II

Good All around just weak humor

The animation was decent and great voice acting just the jokes...a little off/corny or not really funny but overall it was pretty good just work on the jokes i get where your trying to go with this but yeah just work on them :X

Aqlex responds:

Thanks, I tried to put more time into the animation, and I worked hard to get RicePirate to voice some characters as well as try to improve my own voice acting a little. I think the bad jokes is what killed this animation though, because nobody seemed to find them very funny =P. Thanks for the review though, dude!

Vision Vision

yooo this shit is fire as fuck its mad motivational the beat dope and the lyrics flow hard i legit wanna bboy to this keep releasing shit

hazi responds:

Im glad you like it. we got plenty of tracks. look forward to the next release

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

This is pretty good for a hangover. It sounds like a battle theme to a suda 51 game I could invision slicing people into pieces with a lightsaber and gore everywhere or slicing up zombies with a chainsaw 0.0. FM synthesis takes a while to learn and with that said your pretty good at it. It REALLY sounds like your actually a composer for suda 51 in disguise.

TheComet responds:

Hahahah I barely did anything fancy to my FM synth, it's just a sine wave modulated with a triangle wave, slap on some distortion and fancy limiting, nothing else.

Still, I appreciate the compliment :)

Cover of Flame Man Cover of Flame Man

You did a really good job covering the song it sounds like a pretty good hq version of the song and i like how you decided to use a guitar instead of a normal synth. In my opinion the guitar added a more tense theme that was needed to the song.but you need to brighten up the song a bit in terms of mastering because compared to the original even though it was pretty much chiptune all the sounds were crisp and stuff this rendition sounds somewhat flat just bring the percussion out more is all im saying. Otherwise good job and keep it up!