Vision Vision

yooo this shit is fire as fuck its mad motivational the beat dope and the lyrics flow hard i legit wanna bboy to this keep releasing shit

hazi responds:

Im glad you like it. we got plenty of tracks. look forward to the next release

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

This is pretty good for a hangover. It sounds like a battle theme to a suda 51 game I could invision slicing people into pieces with a lightsaber and gore everywhere or slicing up zombies with a chainsaw 0.0. FM synthesis takes a while to learn and with that said your pretty good at it. It REALLY sounds like your actually a composer for suda 51 in disguise.

TheComet responds:

Hahahah I barely did anything fancy to my FM synth, it's just a sine wave modulated with a triangle wave, slap on some distortion and fancy limiting, nothing else.

Still, I appreciate the compliment :)

Cover of Flame Man Cover of Flame Man

You did a really good job covering the song it sounds like a pretty good hq version of the song and i like how you decided to use a guitar instead of a normal synth. In my opinion the guitar added a more tense theme that was needed to the song.but you need to brighten up the song a bit in terms of mastering because compared to the original even though it was pretty much chiptune all the sounds were crisp and stuff this rendition sounds somewhat flat just bring the percussion out more is all im saying. Otherwise good job and keep it up!

In Your Face In Your Face

I like the beat because it's reminiscent of really old hip hop but I cant say much for the lyrics since im not much of a fan of comedic rap. The audience your going for will probably enjoy this though. One thing i can say that i like about the vocals is the chorus because it sounds like something from david bowie or some old glam rock stuff. I know thats far from what your probably going for but yeah lol. I lean at a 50/50 on this song. keep it up though.

AdamWhelanMusic responds:

Thanks!! And I am obsessed with Bowie haha! Hope you enjoy my other tracks man.

Reconcile Reconcile

I like this for the fact that it sounds like something from Castlevania lament of innocence but i feel you should invest in using some pads to increase the gothic vibe maybe and look into equalizing or compressing the percussion because they seem a bit flat in my opinion. Its a good song and when i first played it i got nostalgia of playing the old PlayStation Castlevania games. I like what you did with this song but i feel like you can improve on it. I admire your composition skills as well.

2-1 2-1

I like the melody and the general beat to the song but it seems basic to me. Like technically its solid and i feel the emotion that you said you were trying to portray but the synths are stuff ive heard a million times before and the beat is basic like I said its a solid song but nothing i haven't heard before. You have potential to grow because the way you arranged the song is perfect I just think you need to put more variety in it and experiment a bit. Overall its a good song, it just feels like its missing something. Dont stop making beats you have potential.

SynthGoddess responds:

I do agree with you, because of the way the lyrics of this song were, I had to keep the song itself rather basic. I guess i could work with it a little more to see what I can do to make it a little more unique. :3 Thank you for the review, too!

The South Valley The South Valley

This sounds like an army getting ready for an epic battle to protect the planet I like you style of playing and the techniques you choose to use the stuff you chose to play really gives this an epilogue feel. Dont stop playing your really tallented.

Time to Fly - NGADM Time to Fly - NGADM

I really like this it sounds like the bgm to the final boss of a Sega game you should really look into making a video game bgm for someone for an old school type game i think of beats of rage or something when i hear this. The melody is good and i like the alterations you did with it. And the transitions and arrangement are solid as well. Keep up the good work!

Spadezer responds:

Thanks. Never heard of Beats of Rage before, but after taking a quick look at a video I can see how the music is comparable. And you're not the first one to say that I make good video game music. The only thing is that school starts in October for me, and I know I will not have time to focus on music at all. Once I graduate in Christmas though, I'll be set to do what I would like to do.

Thanks for the compliments.
-Spadezer-

iO - Neon [Remix] iO - Neon [Remix]

yo i dont rap about the stuff you rap about but your flow and rhymes and vibe is smooth as fuck. and the beat is dope i love it. I could legit role a blunt to this. keep rappin!

NEW Stuff! "Line up"! NEW Stuff! "Line up"!

yo your lyrics are deep but theres some lines i dont understand but that may just be my fault like to me your lyrics feel like a poem, or a bunch of random thoughts i dunno about the beat but the hooks are solid. like maybe work on your flow a bit. The way it was recorded was well done to me. Generally this tracks good theres some things you need to work on. Im a rapper/producer as well if you ever want to collab hmu.

RemixF2D responds:

Hey thanks man, I appreciate the rep and honesty. Hit me up with a PM with a project you wanna do.

~Rymix